M+C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment – Powerade
M+C Saatchi is one of the UK’s established advertising institutions. Sport and Entertainment is a digital production team within the agency that specialise in brand content production.
The agency created a series of online content films for Powerade starring international footballers Philip Lahm and Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez. The agency had a limited total budget to complete all sound, including music.
We provided a complete set of sound services within their budget, including a search for the perfect voiceover and library music, and an attended voice over record… (though ultimately a more bespoke approach to music was required so we composed two unique tracks with Thirty Two Music). Our production team created an efficient workflow with the agency to ensure that both the creative and the service elements worked in tandem, and that the many assets were approved and delivered for the deadline.
- Develop 3 separate briefs with the client. 1. Voice. 2. Sound. (3. Music)
- Agree budget, specs and timeline
- Do independent search with our voice network for the perfect voice
- Select the right sound designer / mix engineer
- Book 3rd party studio from our partner network for attended VO session
- Book selected VO and send to session. Send client to session.
- Attend and manage session ourselves with scripts and all necessary assets.
- Collect and organise all audio assets. Set up projects / workflow
- Multiple passes and rounds of client feedback
- Approval and delivery of all scripts
- Securely back up all projects
- (music by Thirty Two Music)
- Voice casting and usage negotiation
- Voice recording. Studios booked through our partner network for an attended session.
- Sound design
- Broadcast sound mix
- Pay all parties and issue a single invoice to our client
Result: 16 films delivered over 2 weeks to a very happy agency and an even happier brand client who couldn’t believe what they achieved for their budget.